Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walker, Evan Charles






It's just a few steps, but still. Age adjusted 13 months and can't use his left side very well? I think he's amazing! FYI, he's crying in the second clip because he wanted me, not Dad.

And here is a picture of Evan eating apple pieces: "Look, ma, I discovered gravity!"

I should also mention that Evan got right into the pool on Friday with a complete stranger- and loved it! Both Evan and Amelia are natural born swimmers and did not want to get out. Cousin Genna would be so proud. (My side of the family is full of divers and competitive swimmers. Grandma Kim was a synchronized swimmer!!) I can't wait to take them to swimming lessons and a waterpark someday.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY Evan! You must be very proud :)

Laura said...

Go go go! He's going to be leaving Amelia in the dust.