Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cute stuff from today

I just had to post this cuteness from today. Amelia is finally fitting into her cute pants and watching her walking around in her puffy coat is too much. Someone told me she looks like a pink marshmallow. She loves to run from me when I call her name. First she just ran, then she would run as far away as possible and sit down, and now she pretends like she can't see me, too. She stares just to the right or left of me and won't make eye contact. What's next?

Their favorite activity is called "Mommy Attack", in which I get down on all fours and chase them while making monster noises. I'm not doing that in this video, but I had to share it because Evan ended up being so darn cute, standing up and hugging me. Warning: annoying mom voice in background.

No comments: