Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank God they play together now

The 1st video is a couple of weeks old now, but it is still relevant- they play together and haven't been so needy lately! I guess it's sad that they are growing up, but I just made me a sandwich! The only thing is that they like to take fairly big toys and try to balance them on larger toys, so I'm always listening for the crash of toys and screaming, but so far we, or they, have been lucky. They also occasionally fight over toys, but that goes without saying. Amelia likes to run in place in front of Evan and wave her arms in the air. Evan laughs hysterically at this. Evan can walk now, he just doesn't know it yet. The 2nd video is of him walking around the activity cube, one of the best toys ever- a hand-me-down from Auntie Tammy. Notice that it's on it's side. E & A like to roll it around together.



No comments: