Monday, March 24, 2008

Goodbye Internet

It is a sad day. My internet is gone and I cannot do any updates for awhile. I am updating from Evan's hospital room on the nurses computer somewhat illegally. I might have my sister update. The movers are coming this morning and John will be leaving in a week. Good by internet and 24" HD monitor whom I love so much.

Anyway, back to Evan. He is doing wonderful. Got out of the ICU yesterday and is now in one of the new suites at Children's. Flat screen T.V. and private bath/shower in here! We have conversations about the parties we are going to throw down. He might be going home tomorrow or the next day. It all depends on if he eats enough. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. I keep telling him to eat so we can blow this joint, but he doesn't listen all of the time.

I am getting sick of him being exhausted and the doctors/nurses/aides not letting him sleep. He has no energy to eat because they won't leave him alone, yet they expect him to eat. I can't stand this place. I wake up in the middle of the night and someone is feeding my baby even though I said I wanted to do it. Occupational therapists taught me how to feed him correctly and the nurses aren't doing it right. So of course he doesn't eat enough if they aren't correcting his feeding pattern. I am just frustrated.

Hopefully I can update on this computer when he gets discharged, or I will have my sister write something, she will probably enjoy it!

Take care, next up Athens!!

No comments: