Friday, March 14, 2008

The big day

Tuesday is the day. I'm looking at it as the day Evan starts to get better. Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Children's National Medical Center have been amazing to us. Children's just called and offered us a nearby 2 bedroom apartment to stay in next week. For $10! We will take turns resting there and my mom and Amelia will stay there. Hopefully they will not have to dodge bullets to come and visit. Dr. Jonas is considered to be the best in the world for this surgery. He actually wrote the textbook on it, no lie! If there is internet, I will update- WRAMC did not have any!

4 comments:

ellehinck said...

Best of luck to the little guy! We will be thinking of you all.

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you on Tuesday!!! Good Luck, I am sure it will all go well!!

Anonymous said...

I meant Wednesday!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I am an idiot!!! Tuesday!! haha