Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Little Ballerina

Amelia couldn't wait until her first class. I of course was the obnoxious mom taking pictures and recording everything. Evan did go too. I was planning on having them both go every time. However, there was a table of Legos, so he immediately ran from the girls to play with them. That's fine with me, but at the end he insisted on joining back in when the girls were jumping. And then he wouldn't listen, was running around, and causing Amelia to not listen because she was obsessed with getting Evan in line. So John and I were running around after them. It was chaos. The mothers of single kids were looking at us like, "what the hell is wrong with those people?" I think I will just take Amelia next time, we'll see.

Here are my pics and videos. See what a tiny little peanut she is?? So cute. I'm getting crafty and making here different colored tutus.









No comments: