Monday, December 29, 2008

Trouble Maker

There was a little girl, and she had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead,
When she was good, she was very, very good,
When she was bad, she was wicked.

Amelia and her new Trouble Maker shirt:

Oh, Meli, I love you so, but boy are you acting too big for those itty bitty pants of yours! (Just a few episodes of attacking Evan with toys.) (And laughing when we yell at her.) (And screaming when she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it.)

We just got back from the Mystic Aquarium and the kids absolutely loved it. When I was walking back from the bathroom with Evan, I could see Amelia with John from far away. She is such a little peanut- smaller than any other baby walking- and she was walking and pulling John's hand in the direction that she wanted to take him. It's amazing that she knows exactly who she is already. I knew who she was at 10 weeks when she was a large gummy bear on the screen vibrating! I remember thinking to myself, "Uh-oh, I'm in trouble."

Other than those episodes, she is very, very good when she is good ;)

No comments: