Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Lady

Well, they are better today, but wholly cow it has been a hectic week. Besides non-stop Xmas crap I have to get accomplished, the kids have been crazy. They have caught on to the fact that playpens and high chairs (when they are not eating) are not for playing in. As soon as I put them in the playpens in the morning so I can take a shower it's scream time. I also try to clean the kitchen or bake cookies after they are done eating but still in the high chairs. More screaming. And throwing the cups I give them to play with. Put them in the play yard, more screaming. They have been really great, though, today. I have been sitting here on the computer and they have been very content playing with each other. I guess that is why I am writing this- because they let me! The good thing about twins is that they can never be spoiled. All that crying is never going to work because they always have to take turns. No matter how much they test me, I'm only one lady so I can't give in!!

Evan is now drooling like the Niagra Falls after the first spring thaw(?) and Amelia might be having a re-occurrance of that awful diaper rash, so it might be teething that is the issue.

Evan just pulled off Amelia's sock and is waving it in the air. Oh no, I just noticed that someone ripped the door off the Leap Pad floor toy and now Evan is chewing on that. Because Amelia stole her sock back, so he stole that from her. Just thought you all might enjoy some live court reporting!

I have bunchloads to say, which doesn't come often, but I will sign off for now so this doesn't get too long and boring. If you aren't asleep already, like I am ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

No comments: