Monday, February 8, 2010

You want to know what it's like??

Now that they are officially two, they have taken to running around screaming. And running and pushing. And running and giggling. It's so nice that they have each other, but it's twice as loud as you can imagine. Personally, I really do love it. It's like a good comedy every minute. Twins have left me with dark circles under my eyes and a broke back and now I have to add laugh lines to the list! I don't so much mind those as long as my life is full of good times! Yes, from now on, they shall be know as good times lines!

Here are some twins antics I have caught lately.




The first half is good...

Wait till the end for this one...


And this last beauty is more for the auditory experience. They should be taking a nap! I am in the hall outside their bedrooms.


1 comment:

Laura said...

ROTFLMAO! Great post! Love the SuperMan, Amelia's tackle and the nap time screaming. Good to know that we're both laughing as we quickly lose our minds.