Monday, February 1, 2010

Pity Me! Please!

Once upon a time, I blogged about how people wouldn't leave me alone.  I included funny little lists and quotes from those who couldn't keep their germy paws off of my tiny twins. Now that they are two and grabbing things off of store shelves and chucking their shoes down the aisle, I'm not getting the same reaction.  I'm not saying I miss the good ole days, but when I can't even get someone to want to fetch a shoe to help a momma out, well- can a lady with twin 2 year olds get a little pity over here?? Yes, yesterday a woman standing next to Meli's shoe down the aisle from me told me my daughter threw a shoe and made me drag the stroller backwards to fetch it.  I don't expect someone to help me and I usually prefer to do everything by myself because I'm too proud to ask for help. But c'mon, some days I want some pity and kindness!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very realistic looking dramatization art. She probably couldn't bend over to pick it up for you because she already had a shoe up her backside.