Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pajamarama

Cute pajama pics.






I probably get a lot of pajama pictures because if I don't have to go anywhere, they stay in their pajamas for quite awhile the next day. And I stay in mine!

On a side note, something happened today that cracked me up, which was nice after that "please don't hate me 'cause I'm negative" post. At therapy today, I parked the double stroller near an older lady. The lady next to her mumbled something about how great it must be to have twins. The older lady then said, "My daughter had twins....it was horrible." She didn't know I heard her, but this just made my day. I think the lady next to her was caught off guard. You will only hear something like that from someone who lived it. It's an honest comment, made in a tongue in cheek kinda way. We don't expect anyone to understand, especially the sunshiny people who attack us with "how wonderful"ness. I really don't mind all that much that people think my kids are cute and are so very happy for me. It's just refreshing to actually hear someone tell it like it is. And by the way, I don't think that my experience has been at all horrible. As I've blogged before, twin moms tell me how horrible certain times have been for them. I haven't gotten to that point yet. Although the tantrums are starting...

No comments: