Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pre-school!


The kids finally started pre-school and so far they love it. They are used to me leaving them because I have used hourly daycare at the pre-school in WA and they had a little class when they were 2. So it is no surprise that I have to walk after them and beg them to say goodbye. Today when I picked them up, they were not in the storytime room like they should have been. They were in another reading room reading books because they told the teacher they didn't feel like listening to that story. They told me they were bored! Pre-school is mostly about socialization and think they aren't being challenged enough. I know everyone thinks their kids are smart, but when we walk into the room and the kids "sign their name", which most of the kids just scribble something, my kids actually write their dang name! We've been practicing, but I wasn't expecting them to just do it and say, "now what?". Maybe there is a more challenging school out there for next year, but I can't imagine the cost of that for twins!

No comments: