Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Out With Thomas

For my non-Facebook friends like Grandma and Grandpa...
We spent last Saturday traveling to Snoqualmie, WA, where the train museum held "Day Out With Thomas".  Finally! We bought these tickets the first day they went on sale to the public in April. It was a sold out event for all 6 days.  If you have a little guy (or girl), I highly recommend.  It is a shame that Thomas is geared toward boys. If I would've had just Amelia, I would never know how much she might enjoy trains. She and Evan spend hours every day at the train table with all of the Thomas trains. She loves Molly, Lady, Rosie, and Emily. I don't understand why they don't have merchandise for the girls. I might write them and tell them to make some girl stuff. I have always thought that things like pink dinosaur jammies would have an amazing market. Just one of my hundred ideas that will never go anywhere...



No comments: