Monday, May 25, 2009

I've Been Lazy

Well, it's been over a week since I've posted anything. I don't know if it's laziness or not, I just haven't been in the mood. Haven't heard from John in over 3 weeks, but I am hoping that I will any day now. They have to come up for supplies at some point! John has been missing so much. Every day the kids do something new. Amelia randomly says words never to be repeated again- she said "Hi, Evan" and "Mewee" this week (Mewee when I called her Meli in a sing-songy voice). She says puppy and woof-woof all the time. She is obsessed with puppies. Evan for some reason loves the word "circle". No other words, just "circle". Amelia is once again climbing the fence and Evan throws small, hard objects 6 or 7 feet. I'm sure there is more. I write John every night and re-cap the day for him. He is able to get emails much more frequently than to send them out.
We have been keeping busy by exploring the area. Took some good pictures of the mountains today. Enjoy the latest pics!

Armed Forces Day Parade, Bremerton, WA

Mmm...Little People



Sassy


On the Clear Creek Trail, Silverdale, WA



Cute dress and piggies


Hood Canal at low tide, Olympic mountains


Grandpa Gary and Meli, Scenic Beach, Seabeck, WA




No comments: