Thursday, July 3, 2008

Escape from the Bumbo chair

Here is how to escape from the Bumbo chair. These chairs are really great because they make babies sit upright and use their neck muscles. They are supposed to be able to be used as a mini high-chair or play table. Unfortunately, my kids think the purpose is to try and get out and they don't concentrate on anything else. Oh, well. I still recommend them. Note: Ignore the bottle of bleach in the background. I promise I will move it before the can crawl over, unscrew the cap, and take a chug.

Here is how to escape from the Bumbo chair:

1) Give that mischevious look.

2) Throw toy and arch back until the tray pops off.


3) Kick tray off.


4) Toss away the towel Mom used to keep me in and push tray aside.


4) Make escape.


Evan is getting closer to the escape, too.


No comments: