Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Proofing

I am getting ready to baby-proof our current house and noticed that corner protectors are pretty high on the baby proofing list. I got to thinking. I know a lot of people with scars on their chin and head. But, if I remember correctly, they all got these scars by falling on the edge of something, such as a coffee table, fireplace, or underground pool. No corner casualties. When I was walking through the summer isle at Walmart, however, I saw the perfect answer to my edge worries. Pool noodles! Thanks to an exacto knife and 7 different colors of fluorescent noodles, my living room baby proofing is now complete.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Mom! I do recommend noodling those pesky handles on the entertainment center. Handles can be deadly!

Lauren said...

Did you get photoshop installed on your home computer? ;)