Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seaworld Videos

Well, I haven't had time to upload all the videos, but here are a couple. Please ignore the annoying mom in the background. The audience was in tears over the beauty of the Shamu show. I was in tears 'cause I felt sorry for those poor orcas in captivity. I guess that subject is for another blog!

I've been busy- I had to take the kids to pre-school today, take the ferry to Seattle to take Evan to Children's for his pre-op exam, then drive back because the ferry times didn't work out. Then I fed the kids dinner and took them out on a "nighttime" walk (6pm) to see the 'hoods Halloween decorations and play with the plastic spiders on our porch. Time for bed!

I should note that the kids still talk about Shamu everyday, as well as the sharks they saw. We bought Amelia a stuffed Shamu and Evan a stuffed shark (not real ones) and they insist on bringing them with everywhere we go.



No comments: