Monday, October 19, 2009

California was...Awesome!




We're back from yet another adventure. I can't tell you how tired I am! If my eyes get any puffier, I'm going to have to get me some Hershey bars and graham crackers and eat them.

The kids absolutely loved meeting, hugging, and giving Hi-5's to Elmo, Mickey, Pooh, and Tigger. They loved all of the rides. Dumbo, the teacups, and of course, "It's a small world, after all, it's a small world after all,...etc, etc, repeat, repeat.)

Here are most of our pictures from the vacation.

I will get the movies up very soon!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a great family vacation. The exhaustion is well worth the pics and memories.

Becky M. said...

hey! just responding back to your comment on my blog :) I actually can NOT remember how i found your blog! I am guessing maybe I was blog hopping or something? lol i have NO CLUE, but i've been following it since pretty early on.. I love reading mommy blogs especially ones that have kids the same age as mine and have moms that are whitty because it just makes for a good read.. so i probably added yours to my favorites when I saw my youngest was the same age as yours... I probably check it about once a week i think? Your kids are so cute btw! Becky

Tammy said...

I was hoping to see the vacation pictures, looks like it was so much fun!! Tammy