Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day

Looking at Evan, I believe this proves that Abraham Lincoln was
indeed a Vampire, not a Vampire Hunter

I thought I would share the President's Day crafts the kids did in their art class. They made them the week before Valentine's Day, so I was a little confused when I picked them up and all the kids were using black art supplies. I was hoping for a Valentine's card to me or a paper heart chain or something. I look back on it now and chuckle because the older lady who volunteers to teach the art class (for 3-5 yr olds) is a little crotchety. Maybe red and pink hearts is a little too sweet for her. I do enjoy watching her run a strict classroom from the other side of the door, but her non-sweetness is probably why they don't ask me to go to art class much.

No comments: