Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dealing

I'm not sure if I don't have the time write, or if blogging is just low on my list right now. I don't have much to say. I have been dealing with staying at school to protect Evan from "the new kid". I have been dealing with people who insist on teaching my kids manners instead of letting them speak for themselves or having me do it. I have been dealing with tantrums. I have been dealing with the military health care system. I have been dealing with poop for 32 months and I'd like it to stop.

I have NOT been dealing with vacation preparations or cleaning the house. I sure would rather type this right now than do that, though!

Here is a funny video someone made that I wanted to share. I have dealt with almost all of the crazy things the blond mom is saying. I am going to make my own when I have a minute!

No comments: