Thursday, December 3, 2009

I forgot I had a blog!

It's been over a week since I posted and I didn't even think to post anything in that time. It has been crazy around here, of course because I have two almost two year olds with new antics and attitudes, but also because they both have had random fevers this week. And Evan is still hurting once in awhile.

The language around here is amazing (I won't mention the bad words that Amelia has been caught saying). Amelia talks CONSTANTLY and in full sentences. She likes to narrate for me. For example, last night I brought her upstairs to take a bath. She said, "Going up the stairs, take a bath. Yay a bath! Oh no, turn on the light. Get the water runnin!". Evan says two or three words together, like, "brush teeth" and drink juice please".

They both know all of their ABC's. In order and out of order by sight. They can count to 13 in order. Amelia is a little better at that. I wish I could take credit for this, but they really did it all on their own. I'm just going with the flow!

Amelia is in the beginning stages of potty training. She loves the potty. At first she would just sit there and say all done so she could wipe. My sister told me to give her a book and it worked the first time! So if Amelia remembers, she will tell me, "Mommy, pee" or the other and I will run her in there in and voila! Gotta be quick, though! Evan could really care less about the whole thing. (I can't believe I am talking about pee, but, hey, it's my blog!)

Here is a video from last week of already doing amazing things (it's a little dark)!

No comments: