Monday, July 20, 2009

See You Soon!!

I am not going to write something sappy like last time. He won't be gone for as long (still too long for me), and I've got a busy schedule!!

We are up to 4 times a week for therapy and preschool because we added pool therapy again. I am also busy getting things together to go back to Kenosha, WI for 2 weeks. I'm sure the whole "flying alone with 18 month old twins in the middle of the night" situation will warrant a nice blog post.

Anyway, here are pics of the USS Pennsylvania leaving yesterday morning. What a beautiful day for pictures it was. I know it's not baby related, but a few of my readers like my grandpa might enjoy seeing them. And by the way, I took a tour last week of the boat and it is NOT big inside despite being 512 ft long. Most of the sub is filled with unmentionables. What a bunch of metal in there!



No comments: