Monday, November 17, 2008

What size yoga ball are you?

Another therapist, not Evan's, made me aware today that getting a yoga ball would be great to sit on and bounce Evan in my lap to relax him. She then preceded to walk around to my backside and size up my butt. I heard her mumbling behind me about what size yoga ball I should get, but I was too busy thinking, "I can't believe there is a 50's-ish year old woman behind me sizing up my @ss!"

I looked on-line and it appears that weight is not a factor, since they hold up to 600 lbs. It's the height that matters. In any case, they all come with an "anti-burst" guarantee, so I'm safe no matter what the size. Maybe I'll just get a hippity-hop and strap him into the Baby Bjorn.

Just a note that I'm totally annoyed with my wireless aircard internet. It's not letting me upload videos and I have a few great ones right now. Maybe I will try uploading to YouTube and embedding that into the blog. Worst case scenario I'm forced to order a grande gingerbread latte from Starbucks and use their Wi-fi. They better have that flavor by now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

For the record, that anti-pop guarantee they give you does not apply when you have two 96 lb. dogs that pop it after tackling one with their teeth at full running speed. We were also told to get one for tummy time with the boys but the ball the PT brought just scared the crap out of them and they shrieked in panic the entire session until we put it out of sight. Weird, huh? Then Chewie saw it and thought it was for him.