Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 9 months!



I haven't been able to post because we are staying at my moms, who has *gasp* dial-up internet. Thank god I am visiting my sister right now!


We just got back from E & A's first professional photo shoot with my friend Katie and it went quite well. I think we got some pictures! Hey, if they are both facing somewhat forward and aren't crying, it was a successful photoshoot to me

It is sunny and low 60's so we are off to the pumpkin farm. Hot cider, caramel apples, petting zoo, and hopefully a decent picture or two with some dressed up pumpkins. I wish they had some South Park pumpkins, but something tells me they won't.


Evan goes to Shriners on Tuesday and Wednesday, then we head home. Hopefully I will post again soon. If the phone line is available ;)

No comments: