Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dance-off!

They are 4 lbs each. 4 lbs each! Can you believe it? If I can hold out for a few more weeks now, they won't need to be in the NICU. That is 8 lbs of babies and however many pounds of that other gross stuff. I believe strongly that it is the Double Stuf Oreos. I picture them with a thick creamy layer of Oreo filling underneath their skin.

One of them is pretty much going all of the time. Yesterday I thought they might be fighting, but I don't want to think of them doing that. So I decided that when they are both going crazy they are actually in the middle of a dance-off. Brittany Spears/J.T. style. "Oh, yeah, other baby in here, watch this move!"

And I will add that my son, who is really low down, kicks me in the guts. He is turned in facing my guts, so this is what he likes to do at 10 pm and 5 am. I can't believe how hard he can kick. And I can't believe how much I enjoy being kicked in the guts!

No comments: