Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Update

As of last Wednesday, the babies were 2 1/2 lbs each! They are right on target. I think that they have already grown since then. Within the past couple of days I have been able to feel every move they make. We should be getting a camcorder this week or next, so I will try to record them. They should really start packing on the weight now.

No hole could be found in our boy's heart, so that is great news! It is still hard to tell in the ultrasound, so he will be getting one before he gets out of the hospital. I can't believe they will be born within the next 8 weeks or so. Isn't that crazy? Hopefully not for at least another 7 weeks.

Right now, I'm as big as someone with one baby at 34-35 weeks. I feel like I still have room, so I should be OK. I have a hard time getting up from the couch and my leg drags after a day of walking, but that is it for now- knock on wood.

No comments: