Thursday, October 25, 2007

Third Trimester!

It's been two weeks since I posted anything. I guess that is because everything has been pretty great. I was in my last weeks of my 2nd trimester- the "honeymoon" phase. I can't believe I spent my honeymoon in Maryland. Anyway...

Now that I am in in the 3rd trimester, my twins book says that my quality of life is going to go downhill within the next couple of weeks. The only thing that is slowly getting worse so far is my left hip issue at night. I guess because I only sleep on my left side, my phat a$$ crushes my lower hip area, where the leg bone starts. Not that my a$$ has gotten bigger since being pregnant, I've just always had a phat one (holla!).

My babies are extremely active. My boy is harder to feel because he is down really low. He kicks me in the bladder, though, so I know he is OK (no accidents yet). My girl kicks and punches constantly. So much so that I get scared when I don't feel her. I guess she finally has to go to sleep at some point. I had a peppermint shake the other night and she went crazy.

Since I should start to go downhill now, I plan to post more often. There is so much more humor in pain and aggravation.

No comments: