Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ingrid/Amelia

Same outfit, but Ingrid is 8 months and Amelia is 6 months here. I wish I would have remembered to do this a couple of months ago, but it was so cold I didn't realize I still had this outfit in a bin.

 I love how Ingrid is so big, you can't see Amelia while she is on her lap. Her 9 months appt is coming up next week, but I'm pretty sure Ingrid is more than half of Amelia's weight. I don't think she is necessarily that big, it's just Amelia is small.

I'm happy to say, though, that a couple of Amelia's leggings look more like capri length. I think Evan's legs are getting longer, too. He also has a couple of "capri's" now. He got on the scale at the docs yesterday and he heard the nurse tell me he is 30 lbs. He shouted, "Yes!! I get my blue car seat now!"

 I can't believe he remembered me telling him that awhile back. I'm pretty sure they are getting bigger because I tell them if they are big enough next year they can get big kid car seats and go on the Star Wars ride at Disney World.






No comments: