Sunday, January 3, 2010

Waiting, Hoping, Staring



at the thumb. Move, thumb, move! It has been only 4 days since we stopped putting his splint on during the day. And yet we keep watching for progress. His thumb is a little stiff and I believe it is still painful sometimes. I accidentally washed his hand a little too rough and he started crying. I felt so horrible.

He has been favoring his little left arm still, but there seems to be a turn around today. As I write, he is carrying around a train track piece with his right hand. He has mostly been using his fingers on his right hand and not the thumb. That has had us worrying. Until John caught this picture a couple of hours ago. I hope this means good things are coming.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This picture is worth twenty times it's weight in gold, but that's only because it's just the start of good things on the way!