Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Babyzillas



They may look tiny to everyone else, but to me they are huge. I was surprised at their 2 year old check-ups when they showed up in the percentages on their growth charts (some)! An actual number in front of a percent sign!! I am in shock. Yeah, so a very small number in front of the percent sign still means they are tiny, but at least there is a number. And Evan's head is an awesome size. So there. They are my giants- watch out or they will get you!

Meli:
0 percentile weight (almost 20 lbs)
15th percentile height (33 in)
4th percentile head circumference (45.5 cm)

Evan:
1st percentile weight (21.5 lbs)
3rd percentile height (32.5 in)
54th percentile head circumference (49 cm)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay for giant babies! This is great news.