Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NOYFB

So every time I'm out, annoying people flock to me and I force myself to smile and answer the same questions over and over. So much so that I have decided to make a t-shirt with a bitchy phrase on it. I'm too sweet (should that be in quotes?) to be mean, so maybe I could just point to my chest! Here a few I whipped up.

This first one answers the 3 questions that I repeatedly get.




I kind of like that with short answers, too. (Credit for this one goes to my Aunt Les.)

This one is the one I might go with, just because everyone is so nosy. Especially the lady at the grocery store Sunday, who demanded me to tell her the truth about how my babies were conceived because, after all, her son has twins so it's OK to ask. I have been wanting forever to tell these people that they are not natural twins, they are not IVF twins, but they are NOYB twins. And then as they look at me puzzled, I say "None Of Your Business- NOYB". But of course I have to put that "F" in there because, well, that's just my style!




No comments: