Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures? Yeah, Right!

What a horrible, horrible photo session! All I wanted was a picture of them in their Christmas outfits for the Grandmas. I don't think it's happening. The thought of trying to do it again makes me want to knock my head on the wall. And to top it off, my over-used camera has been going downhill lately and now my pictures are turning out blurry. I think that's just an excuse to get a new one.

Anyway, here is how a photo session at my house goes:

I put them down next to each other, but Evan immediately tries to flip over the side of the chair. I can't put them on the floor, though, or they will just crawl away. So, I finally get him sitting, but he's upset so he slouches and is all depressed looking. During that fiasco, Amelia has taken off her shoes, so I get them back on, but then Evan has his shoes and one sock off. I say "forget the shoes" and just start snapping pictures. But now Amelia wants nothing to do with this so she is trying launch off the couch toward me screaming. I put her back, but now they are both writhing around. The only way they are happy is if I let them turn around and look over the chair. I say forget it and try to get pics of them separately on the floor, but they will not look at me and will only eat shoes.

Here is proof!







No comments: