Friday, June 27, 2008

We ate food last night!

Sweet potatoes were on the menu for dinner yesterday. The day before that Evan started wanting formula every two hours. He was screaming from starvation. I said, "that's it, I'm starting food tomorrow." I was expecting some pretty funny faces, but they just ate it down. Evan loves sweet potatoes and Amelia doesn't particularly care for them, but she eats them. She liked them less at lunch today. I can't wait for carrots next week.


On a side note, I wasn't going to try the sweet potatoes because anything orange, liquidy, and in a jar looks totally gross. But, I got some on my finger and figured that putting it in my mouth was an easier way to clean it off than finding something to wipe it on. Taste test result: they are pretty darn good! Better than most people's attemt at making them for Thanksgiving dinner. I think I will pop open a jar this November. Just sprinkle on the brown sugar and- voila!




2 comments:

gina said...

these are the cutest pictures!!

gina said...

these are going to be good ones to pull out and show when they start dating.