Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy, Busy

Two weeks since I've posted?! We must have been busy... though I don't quite remember. One of the side effects of having twins. I do remember having issues with trying to get out of here next year. I do remember going to some parks. I had some friends visit. Yep, I think we were busy. Here is a recap of what the kids have been doing:


The Kitsap County Fair- Evan's Dopplebunny.



Painting Modern Art for the living room wall.



New school clothes shopping.



Playing dress-up.



Having Afternoon Tea at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC
(Oh wait, that was just me- without kids!!).



Exploring new parks (this is Gasworks Park in Seattle).



Running around giant silos that used to contain gas in the early 1900's.



Only Evan could pull off looking this cute while hugging a giant metal container. 
(Does he think it's a tree? They do hug those...)

No comments: