Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Got Nothing

I really have nothing to say. We've been trapped in the house because Evan has had a runny nose and was coughing. According to pre-school, that is a dangerous situation. Things are finally getting back to normal. Back to school, therapy, and doctor's appointments. So I'm sure I'll have something to say soon. Until then, here are some videos and pics to fill your "I need something cute to look at" needs.

Giant cedar at Point Defiance. What a comfy tree.





































I told him to give me his cute boy face.











































The difference in my twins' feet.







































1 comment:

Laura said...

The pic of the tree makes me think of the book "The Giving Tree". One of my favorites. I always cry at the end.