Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy 7 months!

Here are some pictures taken over the past few weeks.

After a month of fast scooting, Amelia officially crawled yesterday. As soon as I get video, I will post it. She also enjoys laughing hysterically while trying to get away from a diaper change. She loves my frustration.

Evan is starting to scoot. The orthopedics doctor we see here says there is no concern for him trying to get up on that arm. It still scares me that he will break the bone that he does have in there (the ulna), but I have been assured it will be fine. He also enjoys kicking fast and very hard. It really hurts. I am trying to get him to not kick Amelia in the head, but so far he does not understand the word "gentle" yet.


Amelia relaxin'.


Evan up on his elbows (yay!) looking at the water pond.



Saved!


Cutie.



Dessert.


Amelia in her new high chair.


Evan about to fling his rubber band ball with his toes.





1 comment:

gina said...

Man, am I behind on your blog! It sure is time-consuming being the sole pair of food boobies in the house.
Look at these 2 cuties!! Is it acceptable in 2008 to pre-arrange marriages? I'd like to claim Evan as Maisy's future husband.